We are looking for enthusiastic, knowledgeable bartenders for both our Lexington and our Georgetown taprooms.
Country Boy bartenders are the front line of our ongoing effort to spread the good word of craft beer to our first time and returning guests. They must have a positive, customer service-oriented attitude and a practical knowledge of craft beer, and must be responsible, trustworthy, and able to work independently and exercise competent decision-making.
The taproom is the heart of our operation, and we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of hospitality for all of our visitors.
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and resume in .doc or .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject ‘Bartending Position.’
Pay: Standard hourly plus tips.
Supervisor: Tap Room Manager.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and returning guests.
- Answer guest questions about our products and operation.
- Provide the highest level of service in accordance with company standards.
- Communicate with other staff and management to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Willing to learn to lead facility tours and beer tastings.
- Prepare work area for opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain a professional appearance, and report to work as scheduled and on time.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum 1 year bartending experience.
- Working knowledge of the craft beer industry.
- Flexible schedule, with daytime, night, and weekend availability.
- Understanding of restaurant POS software. Basic math skills required to perform calculations, process transactions, etc.
- Able to stand for extended periods, reach, bend, stoop, lift 50 pounds, and occasionally maneuver 165 pound kegs.
- Must be able to pass a desirable background check as outlined by KRS 244.090.
- May not work for any other establishment that serves or sells alcohol, as outlined by 804 KAR 5:020.